Here is a link to my Invision board where I have gone through pintrest mostly to find great moodboards, color pallets and images.

I want to go with Blue and Yellow for my app, for maximum visibility and contrast.  I got the inspiration from nature, the light on the clouds mostly.  I also love that a lot of interesting travel destinations and items you may like to buy on trips are in these colors, and also beautiful birds.

I chose 3 sans serif fonts as they are easier to read, and they are on my adobe font so i was able to download them.

I want the feel to be fresh, fun, easy, inspirational.  To get pilots and right seat pilots excited about the cool places they can go in their plane, and how easy the app is going to be to use to do all their travel organization now.

https://projects.invisionapp.com/boards/X8415A9NYAF/

Here is my low fidelity wire frames on the provided for i phone 6 layout forms you gave us. There are 8 pages, and I have used a loop around to the same screens a couple times to reduce work and cost of development for the client PLUS to  increase ease of use, and easy adaptation by the user.

My user needs statement is as follows:

1. Mary a hobbyist pilot needs to spend less time before a flight filling out outdated navigation log sheets in order to spend more time actually enjoying being in the air.

The following wire frames consider hobby pilots user flow needs when they are normally planning a flight, and increases their effectiveness, reduces their repetition, so it ultimately helps them achieve their goal.