For many of us adult learners, returning to school is quite a decision!  And in some regards, covid-19 took the thrill out of the decision for me, it stopped me from shifting my current lifestyle completely, and rather just added more screen time and tasks to my already busy schedule.  I was hoping for full time school to replace full time work, but now it is a less clear line.. a blurry edge.

So this morning I pulled this card from the universe has your back oracle deck and it couldn’t be more perfect.  Yes.. there is a power greater then me, and organizational flow that has a perspective many millions of times more vast then my own point of view.

The truth is, my business and my staff are not ready to do it without me.  I have more leadership and training skills, more organizational and management skills to learn and execute.  I surrender to what is.  As an A type woman, sometimes we just learn to push harder, go at it from a different angle.. but never do we consider to let it go.  This has been my single biggest current lesson.  Don’t push.  Don’t get creative.  Just leave it alone.  Just accept it all as it is.

So with covid shutting down the campus, and the first week well underway, and my ability to go in and work here and there to break up my school work, and help out my staff.. as well as the wonderful open labs and office hours where we can instantly get help.. a smile and a peace is coming over me.  Hallelujah!

All the best, may this year be the best one yet

Amanda Delisle